Full agenda is available here.
EARLY BIRD OFFER – from £135 +vat if you book on or before 24 April
This timely conference will provide a comprehensive update for lawyers and other professionals who deal with commercial property.
Reasons to join us
- Understand how to buy and sell property at auction
- Consider the impact of planning reform on commercial property
- Learn how to maximise capital allowances on property deals
- Hear from a panel of expert speakers
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
The topics covered by expert speakers
Buying and selling property at auction
Ann Stewart, Shepherd & Wedderburn
Developments in planning and land reform
Michael Greig, DLA Piper
Good faith - is this relevant under the Land Registration etc. (Scotland) Act 2012?
Title insurance in 2019
John Logan, Stewart Title
Alcohol licensing for property lawyers
Lynn Simpson, Shepherd & Wedderburn
Isobel d’Inverno, Brodies
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.
As a special early bird offer, all bookings made on or before 24 April on any of the 10 conferences forming Scots Law 2019 will attract the discounted price of only £135 +vat (CLT Members) or £175 +vat (Non Members) for 6 hours CPD