Full agenda is available here.
This year's Commercial Property Conference includes a vastly experienced panel of speakers from commerce, the Bar, private and public practice.
Reasons to join us
- Understand how to price projects
- Consider the latest developments with planning obligations
- Gain essential lease drafting knowledge
- Hear from a panel of expert speakers
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
The topics covered by expert speakers
Repairing clauses in leases
Alan McMillan, Burness Paull
How do I ensure that my clients have an effective servitude for their property?
Notices under leases – getting them right!
Sheila Webster, Davidson Chalmers
How do you price land? Purchase price, overage and clawback
Andrew Todd, Springfield Properties
Planning obligations for the commercial conveyancer
Karen Hamilton, Brodies
Property case law update
Isla Davie, Ampersand
Common property – the story continues
Professor Kenneth C Ross, Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park Authority
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.