Full agenda is available here.
A firm grasp of contract law continues to be an essential requirement for almost all lawyers and our conference, chaired by the Chairman of the Scottish Arbitration Centre, Brandon Malone, will consider some of the key areas and recent developments.
Reasons to join us
- Understand the impact of EU withdrawal on jurisdiction and the Scottish courts
- Consider what you really need to know about Blockchain
- Learn whether there is anything more you need to do to make your contracts Brexit ready
- Hear from a panel of expert speakers
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
The topics covered by leading industry speakers
Dispute resolution in cross-border contractual matters after EU withdrawal
Dr Kirsty J Hood QC
Remedies for breach of contract
Michael Upton, Hastie Stable
You can never break the (Block)chain
Sam Moore, Burness Paull
Catering for negligence
Alan Stalker, Young & Partners
Are your contracts Brexit ready?
Stephen Cotton, Wright, Johnston & Mackenzie
Cybersecurity, GDPR and contract
Brandon Malone, Brandon Malone & Company
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.