Full agenda is available here.
A firm grasp of contract law continues to be an essential requirement for almost all lawyers and our conference, including a presentation on the future of contract law by Professor Hector MacQueen, will consider some of the key areas and recent developments.
Reasons to join us
- Understand current jurisdiction issues in uncertain times
- Consider the future of contract law in Scotland
- Learn about the impact of recent liquidated damages and penalty clauses on drafting
- Hear from a panel of expert speakers
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
The topics covered by leading industry speakers
The future of contract
Professor Hector MacQueen, The University of Edinburgh
Jurisdiction issues in contract cases: the impact of EU withdrawal
Dr Kirsty J Hood QC, Hastie Stable
Unfair contract terms
Alan Stalker, Young & Partners
Rangers F.C. in the Courts: 2011-2018
Michael Upton, Hastie Stable
Liquidated damages and penalty clauses: where are we now?
Professor David Cabrelli, The University of Edinburgh
Boilerplate clauses update
Graham Middleton, Hastie Stable
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.