Full agenda is available here.
Chaired by Professor Kenneth C Ross, our comprehensive conference is essential for all property lawyers
Reasons to join us
- Understand the impact of the recent changes to the Scottish Standard Clauses
- Learn the key considerations when dealing with access, boundary disputes and tenements
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in Scottish conveyancing
- Hear from a panel of expert speakers
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
The topics covered by leading industry speakers
Professor Roddy Paisley, University of Aberdeen
Donald Reid, Mitchells Roberton
The Scottish Standard Clauses
Ross MacKay, Coulters
Prescriptive claimants- is it worth all the bother for your clients?
Listed buildings/conservation areas – key issues for property lawyers
Neil Collar & Victoria Lane, Brodies
Access to land – the impact on conveyancing
Professor Kenneth C Ross, Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park Authority
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.