Full agenda is available here.
With a keynote presentation from Jennifer Henderson, the Keeper of the Registers of Scotland, and chaired by Ann Stewart, co-author of “Conveyancing Practice in Scotland”, our comprehensive conference is essential for all property lawyers
Reasons to join us
- Understand how to establish a prescriptive servitude
- Learn about the latest developments at Registers of Scotland
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in Scottish conveyancing
- Hear from a panel of expert speakers
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
The topics covered by leading industry speakers
Review of my first year as the Keeper
Jennifer Henderson, Registers of Scotland
How do you establish a prescriptive servitude?
Professor Roddy Paisley, University of Aberdeen
Transparency in land ownership and control
Ann Stewart, Shepherd and Wedderburn
Isobel d’Inverno, Brodies
Land registration – some practical tips
Enforcement of heritable securities
Dr John MacLeod, University of Edinburgh
Transforming Scottish conveyancing
Paul Hilton, Mike Barcroft & Jamie Pemberton, Altis Legal
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.