Full agenda is available here.
Sheriff Raymond McMenamin leads a strong line-up of speakers who will take a very practical approach to some of the most important current developments in criminal law.
Reasons to join us
- Hear from a multi-disciplinary panel of expert speakers
- Understand how to prepare for trial in serious solemn cases
- Consider how best to instruct a forensic pathologist
- Keep up-to-date with current developments in criminal law
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
- Have your question answered by our experts
The topics covered by our expert speakers
Cross-examining children and vulnerable witnesses
Keith Stewart QC, Black Chambers
Instructing a forensic pathologist
Marjorie Turner, Head of Forensic Medicine and Science, University of Glasgow
Preparing for trial in serious solemn cases
Frances McMenamin QC, Black Chambers
Dockets in criminal trials: are they human rights compatible?
Ximena Vengoechea, Hastie Stable
Serious and complex crime
Ronnie Renucci QC, Black Chambers
Criminal caselaw update
Fred Mackintosh, Terra Firma Chambers
Current issues in sentencing
Dr Graeme Brown, Durham University
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.