Full agenda is available here.
Sheriff Raymond McMenamin leads a strong line-up of speakers who will take a very practical approach to some of the most important current developments in criminal law.
Reasons to join us
- Hear from a multi-disciplinary panel of expert speakers
- Understand the main provisions and application of the Domestic Abuse (Scotland) Act 2018
- Consider miscarriages of justice and the role of expert witnesses
- Keep up-to-date with current developments in criminal law
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
- Have your question answered by our experts
The topics covered by our expert speakers
Miscarriages of justice and the role of expert witnesses
Gerard Sinclair, Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission
Financial crime update
Clare Connelly, Compass Chambers
The Domestic Abuse (Scotland) Act 2018 – the main provisions and application
Sheriff Raymond McMenamin
Immigration for criminal practitioners
Jamie Kerr, Burness Paull
Regulatory crime update
Barney Ross, Compass Chambers
Transitional justice in Colombia: moving from words to action
Simon Crabb, Arnot Manderson
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.