Full agenda is available here.
EARLY BIRD OFFER – from £135 +vat if you book on or before 24 April
This timely conference, chaired by leading debt recovery expert Stephen Cowan of Yuill & Kyle, will provide delegates with a thorough examination of current issues.
Reasons to join us
- Hear from a multi-disciplinary panel of expert speakers
- Understand current issues concerning diligence and statutory demands
- Learn about the grounds of jurisdiction for recovering debt
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
- Have your question answered by our experts
The topics covered by our panel of experts
Personal Insolvency, the past, the present, the future
Eileen Blackburn, French Duncan
Overview of diligence and statutory demands
Stephen Cowan, Yuill & Kyle
Debt Arrangement Scheme
Ian Brown, Thomson Cooper
Anatomy of a disputed Simple Procedure debt recovery action
Eleanor Hamilton, Optima Legal
Dealing with commercial tenant arrears
Angus Wood, MacRoberts
Recovering debt – the grounds of jurisdiction
Richard McMeeken, Morton Fraser
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.
As a special early bird offer, all bookings made on or before 24 April on any of the 10 conferences forming Scots Law 2019 will attract the discounted price of only £135 +vat (CLT Members) or £175 +vat (Non Members) for 6 hours CPD