Full agenda is available here.
As the population of Scotland grows older at an alarming rate, it has never been more important to have a firm grasp of the options available to those planning for later life. Our annual Elderly Client Conference, chaired by John Kerrigan, will take a very practical look at what those who advise elderly clients need to know.
Reasons to join us
- Get the latest information on adults with incapacity reform
- Understand testamentary capacity and capacity
- Consider how best to plan for residential care
- Hear from a panel of multi-disciplinary expert speakers
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
The topics covered by leading industry speakers
Adults with incapacity reform
Sandra McDonald, EX-PG
Testamentary capacity and capacity
John Kerrigan, Morisons
Incapacity – the current position
Alison Hempsey, TC Young
Effective will drafting for the elderly
Chris Sheldon, Turcan Connell
Planning for residential care
John Peutherer, Anderson Strathern
Use of genealogy in estate administration
Simon Barber, Title Research
Nicholas Holroyd, Terra Firma Chambers
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.