Full agenda is available here.
Employment law continues to be one of the most vibrant areas of practice and our panel of high-profile speakers, chaired by Lindsey Cartwright of Morton Fraser, will consider the most important current developments and their likely impact on those who practice in the employment field.
Reasons to join us
- Understand the latest issues concerning monitoring and staff
- Consider best practice when changing terms and conditions
- Learn about whistleblowing in 2019
- Hear from a panel of expert speakers
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
The topics covered by leading employment lawyers
Whistleblowing in 2019
Neil Maclean, Shepherd and Wedderburn
Changing terms and conditions of employment
Lindsey Cartwright, Morton Fraser
Immigration law for employment lawyers
Stuart McWilliams, Morton Fraser
Monitoring and staff
Professor David Hoey, BTO Solicitors
Harassment claims– a new dawn or the same old story!
Noele McClelland, Thorntons
David Hay, Westwater Advocates
Protected conversations and legal advice privilege
Jacqueline McCluskey, Morisons
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.