Full agenda is available here.
Employment law continues to be one of the most vibrant areas of practice and our experienced panel of speakers, chaired by Lindsey Cartwright of Morton Fraser, will consider the most important current developments and their likely impact on those who practice in the employment field.
Reasons to join us
- Understand why simple equal pay is so difficult to achieve
- Consider vicarious liability in employment scenarios
- Learn about the benefits of case analysis and written advocacy
- Hear from a panel of expert speakers
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
The topics covered by leading employment lawyers
The Parity Paradox: why simple equal pay is so difficult to achieve
Stephen Miller, Clyde & Co
When private life meets working life: a human rights based perspective
Kenny Gibson, Hastie Stable
Update on age discrimination
Lindsey Cartwright, Morton Fraser
Insolvency and employment
Alison Weatherhead, Dentons
A consideration of employer vicarious liability
Marianne McJannett, TC Young
The beginning of the end: the benefits of case analysis and written advocacy
Neil MacDougall, Westwater Advocates
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.