Full agenda is available here.
Family law continues to develop and evolve and this important conference chaired by Alison Edmondson of SKO Family Law Specialists will look at some of the most important current issues.
Reasons to join us
- Understand how to spot domestic abuse and how to stop it
- Consider the recent case law on financial provision on divorce
- Compare the contrasting skills and techniques required in cross examination and examination-in-chief
- Hear from a panel of expert speakers
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
The topics covered by leading industry speakers
For richer, for poorer…. review of recent case law on financial provision on divorce
Fiona Sharp, Brodies
Appropriate dispute resolution
Shona Templeton, MTM Family Law
Examination-in-chief v cross-examination
Scott McAlpine, Westwater Advocates
International child abduction
Karen Gailey, Family Law Matters
Domestic abuse: a guide for practitioners on how to spot it and how stop it
Nicola Gilchrist, Arnot Manderson
Education law update
Jennifer Barr, Govan Law Centre
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.