Family law continues to develop and evolve and this important new conference chaired by Alison Edmondson of SKO Family Law Specialists will look at some of the most important current issues.
After attending this event, delegates will have an understanding of:-
- domicile – its place in 21st century family law
- protective orders and the law in relation to domestic abuse
- the valuation of business assets
- challenges in child contact cases
- financial planners and family lawyers – working together for better client outcomes
- the continued significance of EU law for family lawyers
- habitual residence – an internationally mobile target?
Sorry, there are no available speakers