Full agenda is available here.
Family law continues to develop and evolve and this important conference chaired by Marika Franceschi of MacRoberts will look at some of the most important current issues.
Reasons to join us
- Understand the implications of recent case law on financial provision on divorce
- Consider the challenges of seeking a relocation order
- Understand business accounts and how to value business assets
- Hear from a panel of expert speakers
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
The topics covered by leading industry speakers
Review of recent case law on financial provision on divorce
Kirsty Malcolm, Westwater Advocates
The challenges of seeking a relocation order
Morven Douglas, Morisons
Using family consultants
International family law
Marika Franceschi, MacRoberts
Update on surrogacy law and practice
Robert Gilmour, SKO Family Law Specialists
Key employment issues for family lawyers
Katy Wedderburn, MacRoberts
Understanding business accounts and valuing business assets
Greig Rowand, Henderson Loggie
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.