Full agenda is available here.
EARLY BIRD OFFER – from £135 +vat if you book on or before 24 April
Health and safety issues have come to the fore in recent years. This important conference will have an extremely practical focus and will enable delegates to understand the most important current issues and how to deal with them.
Reasons to join us
- Understand the issues surrounding delay in the fields of regulatory crimes and FAIs and what remedies may be available
- Consider the impact of data protection on health & safety investigations
- Learn about developments in UK building safety
- Hear from a panel of experts from the Bar and private practice
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
The topics covered by leading experts
Justice denied? Delay in the fields of regulatory crime and Fatal Accident Inquiries
Murdo MacLeod QC, Compass Chambers
Corporate homicide in Scotland
David Cairns, BTO
Developments in UK building safety
Katherine Metcalfe, Pinsent Masons
Data protection legislation and health & safety investigations: myth busting!
Laura Irvine, Davidson Chalmers
Sentencing in health and safety cases
Gavin Anderson, Compass Chambers
Occupational health and wellbeing
Charlotte O’Kane, Pinsent Masons
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.
As a special early bird offer, all bookings made on or before 24 April on any of the 10 conferences forming Scots Law 2019 will attract the discounted price of only £135 +vat (CLT Members) or £175 +vat (Non Members) for 6 hours CPD