Full agenda is available here.
EARLY BIRD OFFER – from £135 +vat if you book on or before 24 April
Scott Blair of Terra Firma Chambers, described in the Legal 500 as having “a great depth of knowledge” in licensing matters, will once again chair our Licensing Conference which will take a practical look at the most important current issues in licensing.
Reasons to join us
- Hear from a panel of expert speakers
- Understand the legal, practical and policy issues that inform the modern licensing practitioner
- Consider the latest civic licensing and gambling developments
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
- Have your question answered by our experts
The topics covered by leading industry speakers
Gambling – place your bets?
Stephen McGowan, TLT LLP
Minimum pricing – one year on
Andrew Hunter, Harper MacLeod
Transfers and troublesome times
Frances Ennis, Pinsent Masons
Licensing and immigration – where are we now and what the future holds
Michael McDougall, TLT LLP
Civic licensing update
Raymond Lynch, West Dunbartonshire Council
Animal welfare licensing - the current scene in Scotland
Scott Blair, Terra Firma Chambers
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.
As a special early bird offer, all bookings made on or before 24 April on any of the 10 conferences forming Scots Law 2019 will attract the discounted price of only £135 +vat (CLT Members) or £175 +vat (Non Members) for 6 hours CPD