Full agenda is available here.
Scott Blair of Terra Firma Chambers, described in the Legal 500 as having “a great depth of knowledge” in licensing matters, will once again chair our Licensing Conference which will take a practical look at the most important current issues in licensing.
Reasons to join us
- Hear from a panel of expert speakers
- Understand the legal, practical and policy issues that inform the modern licensing practitioner
- Consider the latest caselaw and procedural developments
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
- Have your question answered by our experts
The topics covered by leading industry speakers
Licensing policies: “before and after”
Stephen McGowan, TLT LLP
Defending a review application
Andrew Hunter, Harper MacLeod
Gambling picture in Great Britain
Christopher Rees-Gay, Pinsent Masons
Good practice for licensees – how can the licensed trade assist the police
Sergeant Gareth Griffiths, Police Scotland
Taxi and private hire – current issues
Raymond Lynch, West Dunbartonshire Council
UK caselaw review
Scott Blair, Terra Firma Chambers
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.