Full agenda is available here.
A very experienced panel of speakers will consider the most important key developments in this ever-changing area of practice.
Reasons to join us
- Understand the recent developments in costs, funding and expenses
- Consider the current position in relation to industrial diseases litigation
- Learn about psychological trauma following personal injury
- Hear from a panel of expert from the Bar, private practice and the medical profession
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
The topics covered by leading experts
Prescription and limitation – recent developments
Robert Milligan QC
Developments in costs, funding and expenses
Iain Nicol, Balfour + Manson & Elena Fry, Brodies
Liability without fault – letting the Boss answer
Simon Di Rollo QC
Industrial diseases – the current position
Kenneth Christine, Compass Chambers
Package travel claims modernised?
Katherine Allen, Hugh James
The role of the Motor Insurers’ Bureau in Scotland
Richard Templeton, Clyde & Co
Psychological trauma following personal injury: the problem of malingering and non-deliberate exaggeration?
Dr Alison Harper, Harper Clinical Psychology
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.