Full agenda is available here.
Succession law has seen some fundamental change in recent years and the Scottish Government has now indicated where they plan to legislate further. This timely conference, chaired by John Kerrigan of Morisons, will consider all of the latest developments.
Reasons to join us
- Get the latest information on the Scottish Government’s intentions to legislate
- Understand estate planning by interveners
- Consider the inheritance tax aspects of succession
- Hear from a panel of multi-disciplinary expert speakers
- Network with your peers at Scotland’s premier legal CPD event
The topics covered by leading industry speakers
The laws of succession - the current position
John Kerrigan, Morisons
Estate planning by interveners
Alison Hempsey, TC Young
IHT aspects of succession
Professor Alex McDougall
Mark McKeown, Turcan Connell
Reduction of wills - the process and basis of an action
Gary Burton, Anderson Strathern
Managing the risk to an executor when using specialist support services
Simon Barber, Title Research
Negligence in will making
Nicholas Holroyd, Terra Firma Chambers
Book now or make an enquiry by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our team on 0141 225 6700.