This comprehensive new seminar will consider the current issues and developments in law and practice in what has become an even more complex and demanding area of practice.
Topics to be covered will include:-
- family actions, expeditious or not? OCR 33AA
- the role of the psychologist in Section 11 actions – a thing of the past?
- the voice of the child. Moral actors in their own right? Guidelines on interviewing children
- specific issue orders
- child abduction and international relocation
- Brexit – where are we now?
- the 1995 Act and family actions; fit for purpose for 21st century?