With clients becoming ever more cost conscious and time pressured, the need for solicitors to be able to deal with an estate efficiently and cost effectively is increasing.
This seminar looks at how knowing your client and drafting an effective will assists this process. The executry process and the pitfalls that may present themselves will also be considered.
This seminar will look at the following areas:-
- taking instructions – know your client
- what to consider when drafting the will
- common pitfalls of drafting wills
- the basic procedure of winding up an estate
- how to manage expectations of executors and beneficiaries