Many clients, whatever their size, are involved in licensing intellectual property rights, whether their own IP or the IP of others.
This seminar will consider the different types of IP licences available and what drafting issues need to be considered. After attending this seminar delegates will have an understanding of:
- how to draft a licence agreement
- the different types of licences
- things to look out for from the licensor’s and the licensee’s perspective
- managing the relationship between licensor and licensee
- issues to consider in sub-licensing