In this digital age, more people acquire electronic assets than ever before. Record labels nowadays release music specifically bearing the words "Mastered for iTunes", as a badge of quality. Similarly, solicitors need to fully understand the implications of digital estate, so to be well placed to advise tech savvy clients.
Many practitioners, however, do not know where to start when dealing with so called e-estate. This webinar therefore considers the main aspects of an evolving area, and highlights some pitfalls to be aware of along the way.
After attending this webinar delegates will understand:
- The different forms of digital assets
- Ownership of digital estate
- How to value digital assets
- Practical aspects of dealing with digital service providers
- How to take better instructions
Sorry, there are no available speakers
Sorry, there are no upcoming events to book