Learn all about Private Limited Companies, their constituent elements and how they operate.
About the qualfication
This qualfication will, in the main, concentrate on Private Limited Companies, their constituent elements and how they operate. However it is also necessary for you to understand the mechanisms of the other business mediums. This course will prepare you to provide clients with full advice on the most appropriate medium for them when both commencing a business venture and when deciding the most appropriate mechanism for expansion.
What you'll lean
- Introduction to the various forms of business mediums
- Tailor made vs. shelf company, resolutions and company meetings
- Shares, shareholders and allotting shares
- Transfer of shares
- Company directors
- Company secretaries, auditors, company registers, audited accounts and the annual return
- Shareholder actions and insider dealing regulations
- Company shares, finances, facilities and security
- Receivership, administration and liquidation procedures