This course is intended to provide a broad introduction to Employment Law placing an emphasis on insights, practical solutions and risk management.
This course is ideal for HR professionals and for those working in private practice in Employment Law.
Emphasis is placed on the following areas of importance:
- Employee Status and Other Working Relationships
- Contracts of Employment
- Unfair Dismissal
- Disciplinary Hearings
- Termination of the Employment Relationship
- Employment Tribunal Procedure
- Maternity Rights, Paternity Leave and Time Off For Dependants
- Transfer Of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE)
- Trade Union Recognition and Consultation
- Essential Ethics for Paralegals