You know the law, but there's so much else that you don't know.
This six hour course aims to close that gap; to cover what you're not taught at Law School! A solicitor with enhanced commercial insight will have the edge in the legal market place.
At the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand how law firms are marketed to clients
- Develop awareness of how to build their own reputation
- Understand how to be professional and avoid complaints
- Develop awareness of the theory of negotiation
- Understand how to manage (and record) time
- Understand how to read accounts and manage cash-flow
Overall, delegates will leave with an understanding that having greater commercial insight can drive personal performance, lead to enhanced commercial focus and a greater awareness of the modern business environment.