TCPD from Central Law Training and the University of Strathclyde is the most flexible, practical and comprehensive programme available.
- over 500 events throughout the country and online
- all TCPD is 'authorised'
- guaranteed place on Mandatory Ethics
JOIN OUR *TCPD PROGRAMME
60 hours for only £1,200 + VAT (£20 + VAT per hour). Flexible payment terms are available and access to the programme is immediate. This special rate is exclusive to members.
Alternatively, trainees can access our TCPD programme, subject to availablity, for £30 + VAT per hour. Click here to access TCPD at this rate.
TCPD - REGULATIONS
- All trainees must complete a minimum of 60 hours of TCPD during their traineeship
- At least 40 hours of the 60 hours TCPD must come from an authorised provider
- The Law Society of Scotland expects that a minimum of 30 hours of TCPD should normally have been undertaken by month 15 of the traineeship but this is not a requirement
- Between months 9 and 15 of your traineeship, you are required to undertake the Mandatory Ethics Course. This is the only mandatory element of TCPD and must consist of at least 4 hours training and come from an authorised provider
- Trainees should note that, should they wish to be admitted as a solicitor after the first year of their training contract has been completed, they will require to have completed a minimum of 20 hours of TCPD