TCPD from CLT Scotland and the University of Strathclyde is the most flexible, practical and comprehensive programme available.
- over 500 events throughout the country and online
- all TCPD is 'authorised'
- guaranteed place on Mandatory Ethics
JOIN OUR *TCPD PROGRAMME
60 hours for only £1,200 + VAT. Flexible payment terms are available and access to the programme is immediate.
For more information, please contact Hugh Anderson McKnight.
Tel: 0141 225 6700
Alternatively, trainees can access our TCPD programme, subject to availablity, for £30 + VAT per hour. Click here to access TCPD at this rate.
TCPD - REGULATIONS
- All trainees must complete a minimum of 60 hours of TCPD during their traineeship
- At least 40 hours of the 60 hours TCPD must come from an authorised provider
- The Law Society of Scotland expects that a minimum of 30 hours of TCPD should normally have been undertaken by month 15 of the traineeship but this is not a requirement
- Between months 9 and 15 of your traineeship, you are required to undertake the Mandatory Ethics Course. This is the only mandatory element of TCPD and must be of at least 4 hours training and come from an authorised provider
- Trainees should note that, should they wish to be admitted as a solicitor after the first year of their training contract has been completed, they will require to have completed a minimum of 20 hours of TCPD.