Section 9 of the Land Registration etc. (Scotland) Act 2012 contains details of what the Keeper must enter in the title sheet.
This webinar explains what should be included in the title sheet and how an applicant should make their application fit the situation for their clients.
The topics covered are:
- the contents of the burdens section
- burdens deeds and what to submit
- mapping requirements for burdens
- the demise of 'overriding interests' and the advent of 'off-register rights'
- how to complete the application form correctly to obtain a stress-free registration