This Online Seminar is available to view NOW on demand
This is a course for solicitors and other practitioners with a basic knowledge of trust practice and will deal with income tax, CGT and inheritance tax.
Worked examples will be used during the course. After attending this seminar, delegates will have an understanding of:
- trust types as relevant to taxation
- trust accounting issues as relevant to taxation
for each type of trust, current tax law and practice, and proposed changes, covering:
- income tax, including trust management expenses
- capital gains tax including Entrepreneurs’ Relief
- inheritance tax covering creation, 10 yearly charges and exit charges
- trust tax returns
- recent case law
This Seminar is also available to attend in October in Edinburgh and Glasgow - see the link below "Related items" to the right for more details.