This practical course looks at the main areas of law and practice surrounding the termination of commercial leases, and its effect on both the landlord’s and the tenant’s obligations under the lease.
After attending this seminar, delegates will have an understanding of:-
- the basics of lease termination
- content of notices and the implications of mistakes
- break notices, and issues after service
- general points and monetary breaches
- irritancy procedures and non-monetary breaches
- alternatives to irritancy
This Seminar is also available to attend in August in Edinburgh and Glasgow - see the link below "Related items" to the right for more details.